This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product is not a dietary supplement.
The Long-Awaited AXTON CBD Sleep Spray™ Is Finally Here!
In today’s fast-paced and high-stressed environment most of us struggle to shut down our bodies engines properly which is key to getting a goodnights rest. We’ve all tried our fair share of over the counter medicine and remedies to help cope with the limited amount of sleep we get. For this reason, many people are expanding their horizons and exploring the benefits of natural sleep aids like CBD.
Before we dive into what sets our CBD Sleep Spray apart from traditional sleep aids, lets touch base on CBD itself.
What Is CBD?
CBD, which is short for Cannabidiol, is one of over one hundred known naturally occurring compounds found in the hemp plant (Cannabis Sativa) that interacts with a series of receptors in the body known as the endocannabinoid system. While marijuana strains tend to be THC-rich (the cannabinoid responsible for inducing the “high” that cannabis is most known for), Hemp produces CBD-rich strains with only trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3%).
While most people agree THC has notable therapeutic applications, not everyone has access to medical marijuana. Additionally, not everyone wants to experience the mind-altering effects that result from consuming it. This is why Cannabidiol (CBD) is an attractive option for many people. Furthermore, it’s now federally legal to consume CBD without fear of legal repercussions.
Now let’s circle back to our newly released CBD Sleep Spray which contains Nano CBD.
The Advantages Of Nano CBD
Aside from being one of the purest methods of CBD, with Nanotechnology, less is more. Before your body filters out the nutrients from the CBD particle, Nano CBD is able to be completely absorbed. This means that you can get the same benefits as traditional methods of CBD consumption, but with much less CBD itself.
Being water-soluble, easier absorption of a nano particle allows for the effects of Nano CBD to be noticeable at a more rapid rate due to the increased bioavailability.
Scientifically Backed Ingredients
Our Sleep Spray was Dr. formulated and also contains numerous scientifically backed ingredients:
- Nano CBD – Colorado Hemp-derived extract made water-soluble to increase the bio-availability of the cannabinoids.
- Melatonin – A hormone naturally produced in the body that aids in sleep, melatonin is beneficial for people experiencing sleep disorders like insomnia.
- Valerian Root – Often called “Nature’s Tranquilizer,” it is commonly used to treat sleep disorders, muscle and joint pain, stress, and anxiety.
- Botanical Blend – A soothing blend of herbs that promotes a sense of calm, and well-being.
- 5-HTP – Works in the brain’s central nervous system by increasing the chemical Serotonin and is commonly used to support mental health. L-Tryptophan can help manage sleep disorders, anxiety, depression, and tension headaches.
- L-Theanine – An amino acid that has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety. Also shown to improve memory and learning tasks.
The AXTON Standard
Despite having the highest quality hemp-derived CBD products on the market, we’ve set the standard with competitive prices and a guaranteed product you can trust. All our CBD products undergo third party laboratory testing to certify their superiority, while also ensuring they’re within regulation of federal laws and guidelines for production and distribution. AXTON is the ultra-premium CBD brand for those who demand more.
Stay tuned for upcoming product releases, industry news, and more!